Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tags Galore 8DDDDD

Here's some tags that I meant to do when I found them, but forgot about. You can do any of these that you want.

This first one I found on Eldarwen's blog. The idea is to finish each sentence with your answer.

If I were a gemstone, I’d be Diamond
If I were a scent, I’d be spring air
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be Converse
If I were the weather, I would be warm and sunny with a slight breeze
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a teasing smile
If I were a car, I’d be a black Ford... 4-wheel-drive, baby! lol
If I were a time of day, I’d be midnight
If were a month, I’d be July
If I were a place, I'd be a grassy field (does that count?)
If I were a liquid, I’d be water
If I were a taste, I’d be bitter
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a starfish
If I were a food, I’d be a brownie
If I were a color, I'd be smoky gray
If I were a musical instrument, I would be an acoustic guitar
If I were a flower, I’d be a white rose
If I were a song, I’d be Second Chance by Shinedown
If I were a planet, I’d be Neptune
If I were an object, I would be a small rock polished over time by the waters of a stream
If I were a fruit, I'd be a tomato :P
If I were a sound, I’d be the wind blowing through an empty cave
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday


Here is a second tag, also from Eldarwen's blog.

Tag Questions- List 5 things that make you Happy .
1. Music
2. Friends
3. God
4. Nature... God's world is beautiful
5. Family

List 5 of your favorite Bands that are Christan's.
1. Relient K
2. Hawk Nelson
3. Philmont
4. Skillet
5. Anberlin

List 5 of your favorite colors .
1. Black
2. Blue
3. Teal
4. Green
5. Grey

I found this one on Taylor's blog... back in December :P

1. say something random. BLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
2. yell something random, out loud.
3. do you play an instrument? Yup. Piano and guitar.
4. what's your full name? Ashley Gail -------- (haha, thought I was going to tell you, huh? :P)
5. what do you think of blogger? AWESOME!
6. what do you think of this tag? Pretty cool
7. what's your opinion on Christian rock bands? Pretty much the best music EVA
8. if you answered yes on #3 have you ever messed up while playing in front of people? Yeah, but not usually anythign anyone notices
9. what's something that you've always wanted to do but haven't?
10. how many bloggers do you know in real life? Other than my mom and one friend, none... that I can remember
11. have you ever played bloody knuckles? No, and I don't really see the point, either
12. have you ever caught a sockeye Salmon? dunno what that is
13. have you ever played funky angel? dunno what that is either
14. tell us about your worst accident? don't guess I've had one... despite numerous scars :P I'm not very careful outdoors
15. rant about what ever you've been holding in? BLAH!!!!!!!!
16. do you like caroling? I don't like Christmas carols
17 .where do you live? Cain't tell you :P
18. do you like it where you live? The state, yes... the town... eh, usually. It's got it's bad/weird/scary points, though
19. what was your most recent adventure? dunno... don't have too many adventures... "It's an adventure simply walking out your front door" (yes, that isn't an exact quote, but same dif :P)
20. Luke or Venator? Legolas. *nods*
21 .do you like the Obama administration? Are you kidding me? *coughOhmyflippinggoshnocough*
22. dance par-tee or music brawl? Neither
23 .what Number is this? You seriously don't know?
24. what is two + 2? 22
25. Books or movies? books, of course
27. what would you do to see wild horses? Not much. They might be cool, but tamed horses are fine too :P
28. what is the best joke you can think of right now? I only make jokes in conversations :P
29. do you have a secret blog? nah
30. do you know what a Granny beaded neck is? Not really
31. PC or laptop? Laptop.
32. Click 5 or Switchfoot? Switchfoot, if those are my only two options...
33. how many siblings do you have? 4
34. do you have a favorite game? Video game: Zelda FTW ^_^ Other than that, not really
35. name the rockiest Christian band you know. Hmm... Demon Hunter, maybe?
36. What does J.O.Y. stand for? Jesus, Others, Yourself, if this is the same J.O.Y. as I know
37. Are you a member of J.O.Y? Not that I'm aware of.
38. have you ever fell a tree with a chainsaw? Nope
39. favorite song? Too many to name ^_^
40. insert funny/random picture here:

\m/(><)\m/

This one is from Gwyn's blog

1. Skinny jeans or flare jeans? Flare... I've considered getting a pair of skinny jeans, but then again I probably wouldn't wear them

2. Do you like graphic tees? Yep

3. What is your favorite store? Dunno...

4. Do you prefer the Preppy look or Gothic look? *barfs* Neither

5. The Mall or the thrift store? either... usually mall

6. Do you wear makeup? nope

7. What is your style like? Whatever I decide to put on in the morning :P

8. Do you wear designer clothes? not much anymore, and the only designer stuff I ever wore was from resale stores

9. What type of shoes are you addicted to? Converse!!! (and cheap look-alikes)

10. Do you like dresses? heck no

11. What type of plaid do you prefer? Didn't know there were different types?

12. What is your designer nickname? (Designer nickname is something that begins with the first letter of your name. You may make one up if you want) Erm... I have no idea


post signature

No comments: