Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Incredibly Annoyed >_>

It seems like life is nothing but blah lately. School drags on even though I'm not even working as long as people in public school sometimes (don't worry, I'm still learning plenty... don't even get me started on that one :P), I usually only get out of the house on Wednesdays and Sundays for church (although Saturday I got to go to a movie :D I had a pretty good day then), and it's freezing cold.
School annoys me beyond belief these days... it's like an information overload and yet not learning anything at the same time. It's a chore every day, one I just want to be done with.
I can't wait for summer for multiple reasons, one being that I'll be out of school for a few months. It also won't be so flippin' cold, and the youth group does all kind of fun stuff.
If my mind didn't go blank so often it might help... every time my mom asks me how I did something from a few months ago, or something of the like, I can't get my head to work, it just blanks out on me. I really try, but I think my mind is rebelling :P

To top it all off, my family stresses me out. I have four younger siblings, so the three older kids are always arguing while my baby brother is throwing hissy fits because we won't let him get into stuff. It's not 24/7 or anything, but it's enough to drive me out of my mind. And tired parents add to the stress.
When I get stressed, I get crabby and stay in my room most of the time. If I have to go upstairs around everyone else, I get in trouble for being so cranky, which stresses me out even more. Then I'm even crabbier.
Haha, I used to kid my sister about being a drama queen, but lately I feel like I'm the one being dramatic. But some days I just want to stay asleep in the mornings (that's another thing I apparently need to work on... I've been sleeping in too late). I'm pretty much in a perpetual bad moods these days.

Life is just monotonous most days. It's all the same... sleep, get up and do schoolwork, usually eat lunch, do more schoolwork, sit in front of the computer some more, eat supper, clean up, then use the computer before going to sleep. Over and over and over and over and over. It never ends... I like days to be a little different, but noooooooo... I think that's part of why I love leaving the house to do stuff. Gives me a change. And my youth group annoys me SO much less than younger kids that I live with every long, boring day.
I just go through the motion every day... I have nothing else to do, and at my age I have no choice anyway because I have to do school and I don't have a job (yet ;). And I can't drive yet. Thank goodness for next summer, but until then I need to find some something else to make life a bit more interesting.

Pretty much, life feels stressful, boring, and pointless at times... well, maybe not always pointless, but stressful and boring just the same.

Anyhow, I need to quit ranting and do my math (BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)... and science... and probably more work, I'll have to see what I can find. I've done some work this morning already.
And do the dishes.... like I said, more monotony.

post signature

No comments: