Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just got back from watching Alice in Wonderland :D It was pretty good, and I had fun. Looking through 3D glasses is kinda odd, but it was still cool. I found it funny that I would blink every once in a while if something seemed to come off the screen... I mean really, I already know it's coming. lol
Now I'm kind of wondering if I need to go to bed or not since I have church in the morning... although I probably won't :P I kinda feel like working on a song, but I'd only be able to do the lyrics right now... I'm kind of afraid to see what it'll sound like when I'm fully awake :P Sometimes stuff that sounds good when I write it sounds like crud the next morning xP


post signature

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Did you know that Owl City's song 'Technicolor' plays in that movie?? I received his newsletter (by e-mail) and it said that he was honored to have his song featured in the new Alice In Wonderland. Wait... you are talking about the new one, right? With Johnny Depp?