Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not that you'll ever read this...

You look sad. I'm worried about you. It kind of hurts me to see you like this. I know we barely talk, but you're a person and I'm not heartless. I hope your friends care about you and pray for you as much as I do. You look like you need it, and no matter how much you annoy some people --you're only human... you can't please everybody and don't have to-- everyone needs friends who care. You deserve people like that. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe they actually do care, but you look rather alone. I know I don't know everything, so maybe I'm wrong about this, but that isn't going to stop me from caring. That's what real friends do... they care. They ask if you're okay, and they pray for you. I hope your friends do that for you. They'd better.
Yeah, I know life sucks sometimes. But it always gets better. God's there for you. Reach out to Him. He'll never leave, even when everyone else does. Things won't be bad forever, you've just got to hold on. Never lose your faith, and know God is always there. And so am I. If I was going to just forget about you and move on, I would have already. I've had plenty of reason to. But something won't let me. So I'll just keep praying for you... maybe one day we can be friends again. If not, I'll accept that, like I have been. This isn't about me. I'm just worried about you.

----------------------------------------

*clears throat*
Um...
So, uh, yeah, I'm not sure where all that came from, and it probably doesn't matter since the person I was thinking of doesn't read my blog, but I hope that this helps somebody out there.

Yes, this is probably dramatic. Oh well :P


For those of you who are reading this and have figured out who I was thinking about when I typed this *coughMomcough* this is nothing more than missing a friend and not liking to see them down. I love my friends and care about them. If they get annoyed with me and find other people to hang out with, that's their business. I'm still going to pray for them and feel bad for them when things aren't going right, and I expect their friends to do the same.

No comments: