Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well I'm in a good mood today ^_^

Other than having to smell spinach at lunchtime --for some reason, my brothers enjoy the slimy, stinky, barf-inducing stuff-- I'm enjoying today. It's beautiful and warm outside (well, warmer than it has been), and Awana is later :D I love hanging out with my friends at church... they're amazing =DDDDD And I always learn something.
Plus, when I was digging through my closet to see if I had any flip-flops (although I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to get out of the house wearing them :P), I found a bunch of cool random crap that I forgot I had :P

post signature

No comments: