Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Post of randomness.... what's new? XD

I felt like posting something, but I actually have nothing to say XD

Wednesday was pretty awesome. The day wasn't too bad, and then I got to hang out at church with my friends for a couple hours that evening.
I finally changed the strings on my guitar Wednesday, but found that one of the bridge pins was cracked, so I got new ones yesterday. Although then I realized that I was missing one of the strings, despite having two packs of strings. They were open, but I still thought that when I checked I had all the strings I needed... I blame my brother for breaking the string too many times while tuning it a couple years when he actually played guitar :P Soooooooo I have to wait until tomorrow, and hopefully I can get some more strings then.

It's really nice outside. Makes me want to have a bunch of friends over and hang out one of these weekends... Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to mention that to my mom :P I don't remember what we have scheduled.

I loves my friends :D


Turkey season is in a few weeks!! :D I'm so excited. I love turkey hunting.

Wellllll I think that's all I had to say :P

post signature

No comments: