Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Usually I say I hate "normal", but I find this amusing

Have you ever been through a ton of drama, always seemingly caused by the same person, and then decided later that you didn't actually mind?
Have you ever had someone tell you they want things to go back to normal, and you agree, but in the back of your mind you are laughing to yourself because, as much as you hate to be mean, you are annoyed with this person and know that your idea of normal is completely different from theirs?

Yup, that about sums it up XD I'm rather amused with the whole thing, for the most part. Some of it is annoying, but oh well :P
It could have something to do with the fact that I typed this at 11 PM, like most of my other posts... although this time I got smart and didn't publish it until I read over it again the next morning :P


Oh, and by the way, Wednesday felt more "normal" than it has in a long time... and guess what, normal didn't/doesn't include a certain person :P


post signature

1 comment:

Rae B said...

Hey!

Just letting you know I tagged you in a tag on my blog!

~Rachel