Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

So it IS true...

Guys just cannot take hints. Or at least not this one...
He said it felt like I didn't want to be around him. Hmmm, what do you know about that? :P And yet he continues to talk to me and say he still wants to be friends.
Blah.

It does make me wonder though if this is anything how someone else felt when they ignored me and I said hi every now and then. The situation was nothing like this one, and I didn't bug him near as much, but it's still food for thought....

Haha, it'd probably be easier and less confusing if I just used names, huh? XD But then I'd feel bad about talking about people like that (well, the one I'm annoyed with anyway :P) if they happened to read this. And I'm used to talking online anyhow... people don't know who in the world I'm talking about anyway :P
Whatever. I might stop being so confusing eventually... and then again, I may not! lol

post signature

No comments: