Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Well I'm having a good weekend so far :D

I went to a sleepover yesterday, and didn't go to sleep until 4 this morning. I woke up at 6, then fell asleep for a couple more hours or so. My mom picked me up around 11 or 12, and we went shopping. Surprisingly enough, I found some nicer clothes that I actually like. Should be interesting to actually dress up for church tomorrow... let's see if I can walk around without tripping in those heels.
And I also got a pair of skinny jeans and a plaid shirt. The jeans fit a lot better than I expected, and I think they're pretty cute.

Alright, I think I'm feeling tired finally :P


post signature

No comments: