Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I posted this not too long ago. I still haven't decided how a wise of a decision it may be, but I decided last night to just go along with this and see what happens. I mean, I'm pretty happy with how things are going... maybe it won't end well, but I'll never know if I avoid him. And I honestly don't want to avoid him anyway :P It was great being friends before, why should now be different? I actually can't wait to see what may happen, even if it does turn out to be a bad idea. Even if things don't work out, I'm happy with how they are at the moment... might as well not screw things up :P Yeah, so maybe there are a couple things I might want to be worried about... but I'm not going to let that mess anything up. If I'm wrong, then so be it. But something's telling me that this'll be fine.
Of course, you know decision-making skills :P But whatever.

By the way, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with anybody (other than me, but that's beside the point :P). I'm just saying I wasn't 100% sure that something like this was wise.
I guess I'm still not that sure, but I'm sure enough to want to not worry about this and just go with it and see what happens.

No comments: