Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yay for friends and church :D

We have church tomorrow :D We also have our Easter walk this weekend... buuuuut unfortunately it's during turkey season, as usual, so I won't be able to help with that. Don't think I'm putting hunting over God or anything... this is just pretty much the one time a year (this and fall hunting season) when I get to see my grandpa and I don't turn down a chance to hunt :)
They're going through the Walk tomorrow evening instead of having normal awana, so that'll be fun. I won't be helping, but still :P

We have regular awana next week, so maybe I can get some pictures then. I don't know if I'll be able to post them here... I'll have to see if anybody cares. I don't really have any pictures of my friends though, so I figured I'd better take some. Awana will be over for the year in a couple weeks, so then I'll only get to see everybody once a week until we start having our summer youth trips. So stoked!!! lol I love them all so much, but we're all growing up. Two of my friends graduate this year (although one of them says she's not leaving the youth group just yet :P) and two more graduate next year. And the one friend that actually isn't older than me is moving next year (or maybe the year after, I don't remember). So it (unfortunately) won't be long before I won't get to see them all near as much. I'm definitely not taking time with them for granted this year... who knows what life will bring? It'll still be cool, but I know I'll miss them when/if we all don't see each other so much.

No comments: