Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today, I actually found something that grosses me out

Over-defrosted chicken. You know when you freeze a bunch of meat, then go to defrost some later and and leave it in too long so one side is warm and white (but still slimy) and the other side is still coated in ice? Yes, my friends, it's disgusting. So my list of gross things has finally reached 10 (maybe).

Just kidding! Although I do find it gross. But that isn't the point of this post.

You see, I don't know why I have this blog if I'm just going to type a bunch of random crap that no one wants to read. Soooo I'm going to try to actually post about interesting things, maybe some pictures or drawing. Something other than rambling :P
I can write well (I'd link to my magazine articles, but I don't think Mom wants everyone who reads this to know who I am :P Not that it'd be hard to figure out :-/), but I don't really. I never have any ideas. So, my posts may possibly be fewer. I don't know, I guess we'll see.

But I am going to try to be less boring :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That is nasty. I know exactly what you mean. But lately the microwave has been defrosting things for us. ;)

Melian

iSMILE said...

lol I have a blog, and I can never think of anything to write either. When I can't think of anything I post a youtube video of someone. Like a singer, and then I post the lyrics to the song :)