Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My blog isn't completely boring after... awesome :)

Thanks, Ellie! :D



About this award:
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs

I award:
Rachel B.
Lindsay
Rachel Marie
Haylie Jo
Hannah
Brittany Miller
Rebeccah

(yes, I am aware that Brit-chan and Rebeccah don't post all that often.... soooo I don't know if that's cheating or not :P But they get the award anyway x)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks so much for the award, Ashley! That was so thoughtful and sweet of you. :-)

~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay <3

Unknown said...

thanks Ashley lol are you trying to tell me to post more? hehe i will try to get my rear in gear :)

Rae B said...

thanks! :)

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

kk, first. I LOVE relient K! Alright, now that I've said that...I love your blog almost as much! =D Well I'm a follower! Check me out @www.blonde4christ.blogspot.com if you get a chance.
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann