Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tag!

The Cornet Crazie tagged anyone who either:
a) Owns a piano
b) Likes/loves colored pencils
c) Thinks that eels are awesome
d) Has loved mac'n'cheese their entire life
Or
e) All of the above!

I have a piano (although I don't techinally own it, since my parents bought it :P), and I love colored pencils. =P And here's the tag:

1. How many toes do you have?
7.
...
...
Oh wait, I forgot one.

=P

2. How many bones have you broken?
None, thank goodness. Which is surprising, considering how often I get hurt outside...

3. Name an epic thing that you have done.
Hmm... well in my opinion I'm not very epic anyways... idk... Seems like I had an idea and forgot what it was, though.

4. If you had a pet lemming, what would you name him?
Well, I wouldn't, because I don't like rodents (one of the things that actually gross me out >.>), buuuuuuut I'd probably name it... Bob. Just because it's funny :P

5. What color are the clothes you're wearing right now?
I'm wearing blue jeans and my white Mario shirt. And I'm barefoot, as usual, in case anyone cares =P

6. How awesome are orca whales on a scale of one to ten?
Eh, maybe a 2... it's an animal, so it doesn't really rank as awesome to me (no offense to any animal lovers =P)

8. How old do you want to be when you die?
Honestly I wouldn't care if I'm 24 when I die, if that's what God wants.
And He's going to get His way anyway... plus when I'm dead I'm not going to be here to care, so..... =P

9. Name a pet peeve and an addiction.
Pet peeve? Barking dogs, for one. (not dogs in general, just when they sit under my window and bark at leaves in the middle of the night... >_>)
Addiction? Music. No contest.

10. Write a paragraph detailing your life. 100 word minimum.
Well, I was born, moved to the city when I was like 2 or 3, moved here when I was 7, and met some of the awesomest people ever. Every year I realize how immature I was the year before :P I'm in the youth group now, so I have a ton of fun with them. I started taking piano lessons about 7 years ago, quit in May of last year, then started guitar lessons last September. I love music and computers. After my friend got a facebook, I decided to look at it, and continued to find various sites. I now write for a (online) magazine, blog, have a twitter, am a member of a few forums, and participate in NaNoWriMo, along with my email and facebook.
Was that jumbled and long enough for you? :P

11. Name one thing that isn't really a secret, but that you haven't really gotten around to telling anyone.
Probably a lot of things :P But not intentionally.

12. Name another pet peeve.
I actually can't think of one right now, but I'm sure there's plenty =P

13. Sprechen Sie deutsch?
Whatever you said.

14. Tell a joke.
Look in the mirror... that's probably funnier than any joke I could tell you.

Just kidding!! I'm sure y'all are beautiful.

15. How many of the questions have you answered in a witty manner so far?
Most of them, although I have kept a straight face the entire time, and if I had to answer them out loud you probably would think I'm serious :P

16. Compose a haiku.

I do not like haikus
I don't like writing poems
I don't even remember how to write a haiku

(hence the wrong number of syllables in each line...)

17. Have you ever noticed how sour candies taste even more sour if you rub them on the side of your tongue?
No. Probably because I don't eat a lot of sour candy because I prefer to be able to taste the food I eat for the next week.

18. What book(s) are you reading at the moment?
I just finished rereading Fuse of Armageddeon (sp?), and I'll probably reread The Last Disciple next. Or maybe one of the Christy Miller books.

19. How many doors are there in your house?
17, if I counted in my head correctly.

20. How would you solve a problem like Maria?
I'm obviously missing something, because I don't even get this question.

21. Think of something about yourself. Anything. Go on, think of it.
Alright.
...
...
Was I supposed to tell you what I was thinking, or....?

Now think of something more interesting. Write it down here.
Well, after reading what was written here before I answered, I thought about how my wrists are also tiny and I can't really wear bracelets real well either... but that's not really half as interesting as what I thought before =P
Um...
hmm...
One of these days I'm going to be able to play guitar so well I'll rock your face off. Even if I have no idea who "you" is. Ha.
How's that?

22. What's wrong with your hands?
Actually I would consider it a good thing, but I have really long fingers.
What's wrong with my hands? Well... I have a few scars (like I said, I'm clumsy =P Rocks don't like me) and the middle finger on my right hand looks a bit crooked. But whatever.

24. What's your favorite show tune?
I guess I don't know of any

25. Okay, you can tell us what that first thing you thought of for number 21 was. We all want to know.
I actually cheated and didn't think about any. Other than subconscious thoughts that are always there whether I'm paying attention or not. Those thoughts are actually very useful for writing stories and solving problems. =P

I tag...
Anyone who plays guitar, owns a ferret, or loves black.

And if you do own a ferret, that might actually be interesting to hear about... I don't actually know anyone that does :P

1 comment:

Paradox said...

LOL. I love black. And I play guitar... although I have to admit that I'm pretty terrible at it. =P

My former science teacher owns a ferret. She (the ferret) is really cute and cuddly, but she likes to burrow under the rugs, make general messes, and crawl up the inside of people's pants legs. O.o And she smells... hmmm... strange. Other than that, she's a lovely pet. =P