Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Music x)

I've been adding a lot of music to my Mp3 player lately. I got two CD's for my b-day (well, Hawkology is more than one CD, but anyway), I bought a Skillet CD a couple weeks ago and Mom bought two older Kutless CDs, and she downloaded a couple Nickelback and Shinedown songs today. I is very happy x3
After listening to Hawk Nelson's older music, I'm not sure which I like better... I have their newest CD as well. A couple of my friends have said they like their older music better... I'm still undecided on that one :P
I'll have to say I definitely like Kutless's older music better though. Strong Tower and It Is Well are both a lot of re-done hymns and contemporary praise music and such. Which is awesome, but I still like their Kutless and Sea Of Faces CDs better.

---

Oh, and the Six Flags trip was booost. I rode quite a few rides, most more than once. Man, does that ever make you sore though xP Not to mention I had three sodas that day and no water.. I fail =P I had a headache when I got home.
I had an awesome time with everyone. I got to hang out with all of my friends, since I didn't just hang out with one group the entire day.

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I LOVE Hawk Nelson! Skillet is pretty cool to. My friend went to the Awake and Alive tour... I didn't get to.

I personally like their old stuff better... some of their new stuff is REALLY good though.

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann