Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bleah's blog parade


Go to Bleah's blog to find out more, and let me know if you join in.

Justin Bieber or Adam Young?
Erm... niether.

Prince of Peace or Lord of Lords? (trick question) *haha*
Well, since it's the same person... :)

Peaches or Apricots?
Apricots... peaches are too fuzzy. Although, I do like peaches... my grandpa has peach trees in his yard...

Blogger or Facebook?
Facebook FTW.

Myspace or Twitter?
Twitter, definitely. I don't have a myspace and don't plan on getting one anytime soon.

Computers or Cell Phones?
Grr, that one's hard. I guess I'll say cell phones... they're more portable after all. And sometimes you can use the internet anyway :P

Dating or Waiting?
I have nothing against either.

Peaches and Cream or Strawberry Shortcake?
I've never had peaches and cream, so I'll have to choose the latter.

Stripes or Polka Dots?
Plaid! x) But I like stripes too.

Pink or Blue?
Blue, most definitely.

Black or White?
Black!

Skirts or Shorts?
Shorts. Maybe even in the winter, if I could get away with it. Which I can't, so that's irrelevant :P

Jeans or Slacks?
Jeans all the way.

Sneakers or Flats?
Converse! (or, actually, Airwalk most of the time, but anyhow)

Sandals or Flip-flops?
Flip-flops. I actually prefer going barefoot in the summer, but I kinda have to wear shoes in public :P

Once Upon A Time or The End?
The End. Although it can be sad sometimes.

History or Mathematics?
Anything beats math :P

Awards or Tags?
Probably tags

Ballet or Soccer?
Basketball.

Keyboard or Pen and Paper?
Keyboard. Most definitely.

Email or Hand-written letters?
No txting or IMing or plain ol' calling people on the phone? lol

Candles or Flashlights?
I haven't used candles much since the smells bother Mom, so flashlights.

TV or Books?
I don't watch TV, and I love books, so that's easy :P

Action or Romance?
Depends on how cheesy a movie it is. Unless you're talking about real life of course, then romance wins hands down :P

Cats or Dogs?
Both our cat and our dog are very noisy... so idk.

More Questions or Stop Now?
What? This is the end? But I was enjoying typing! lol

2 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

yay!!! Hehe... I liked your answers. Except the whole "neither"
at the beginning. But at least you don't like the beaver (beiber) so all is well.


With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Brainn

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I'm actually about to go eat some peaches... they're georgia peaches.. .my favorite. They're so juicy.
I like apricots, but (fresh), I like peaches better. BUt I LOVE apricot jelly on my toast.