Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

This is what I spent the last 5 minutes doing...

(excuse the horrible picture quality... :P)
Yep, I managed to tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue (and teeth, but whatever... same difference :P). Muhahaha*cough*haha*gag*ha.

Yep. I was kinda bored, and really, how often do I find a cherry stem long enough to try this? Pretty much never. Anyhow... :P

I gotta say, though, these things taste horrible xD

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey, I did that today too! lol! Only I got frustrated and pulled the little thing into a knot more, lol. Hmm, maybe I need a little more practice. :-)

Blessings! Oh, you should see my horrible 4th of July photos, they were too bad to put onto my blog, that's for sure. That's what happens when you get a big girl camera and forget that you have the lense focus on manual, oops!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com