Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm the type of girl...

...who can give herself a sore throat for two days from eating sour candy.
...who could look emo if I felt like it and yet be the happiest person around. But could look plenty happy when I actually feel crabby.
...who carries silly string in her purse.
...who loves over-doing the jewelry.
...who makes even bracelets made of soda can tabs look awesome.
...who will listen to both country and metal. And everything between. Except Christmas music. Unless it's Relient K.
...who can be utterly annoying and yet popular at the same time.
...who doesn't get annoyed by things that have already happened because there's no changing them anyhow.
...who isn't afraid of doing something stupid and dying because my thought is that I'll be in heaven, not here to regret it
...who hates wasting time yet spends endless hours online.

Part 2 tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rae B said...

lol, only Relient K Christmas music? :P