Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Only two weeks and one day left til school starts.... *sigh*
But, I did have an awesome summer. Spending time with old friends and making new ones... drawing, swimming, finding awesome new music... youth trips... getting to help with a worship service at camp.... learning to drive.... parties with friends.
I did mention my friends are amazing, didn't I?

Now a few boring months of school, then it'll be time for NaNoWriMo. Yay. Then December... that's always fun. I love being extremely busy, and Teen Con is always amazing. And I refuse to get crabby this winter... hopefully =P
But why are we talking about winter? There's still a little bit of summer left yet! x)

No comments: