Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Only 11 more days, and I'll have had this blog for a year. 31 followers, and this is my 278th post (wonder if I can make it to 300 before the 18th? :)

So... what should I do for my 300th post/1 year? Any ideas? Cuz if it's left up to me it may just be another boring day. =P

---

On a different note... I came up with an idea for a story. I'll probably start writing it when I get a couple more bugs worked out. Maybe I'll actually get this one completely finished (including editing)!


~Ashley

Grr... I've been stuck on this battle for 2 or 3 months... Phoenix Down would be very helpful.... Darn you, Dark Elf! :P

No comments: