Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You know, I love hanging out with my friends (thanks for letting me go with you, Rebeccah! :)... but man, I hate them city roads. Although the Yeti voice on the GPS was amusing (and also scared the crap outta me once or twice xP). Just not the trying-to-figure-out-which-lane-we-were-supposed-to-be-in part. And I wasn't even driving. I did quite enjoy the sound of my phone going off in the middle of the mall too x)
Makes me appreciate the country so much more. I'm so glad I no longer live in the city...
Some days living on a farm just sounds extremely appealing xD
...
...
Okay, so pretty much all the time it does x)

Country FTW ♥



And so ends another random moment. Yush ^^

No comments: