Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mmmm, I love irony! xD It beats drama any day. I really have nothing to say about this whole situation other than that, the irony... mmm, I swear I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing inside.
That and the fact that people can know me for this long and still not really know me? Mmm. I have nothing to say to that. *little chibi me inside is about to suffocate laughing*

Anyhow...

I can't wait to spend the afternoon with my awesome friends! ^^ I hope everyone else is having an awesome weekend! =DD I love you guys!

~Ashley


whoo! almost 40 followers!! Thank you so much!! :)

No comments: