Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, September 20, 2010

You know, it's interesting... God knows we're going to screw up, and some people won't accept Him, but He still gives us free will. We aren't a bunch of robots, programmed to do everything perfectly, and to love Him, and do all those things we should do. Sure, He's there to guide us, and there are consequences for sin, but we still get to make choices. We choose what to do.
As a fantasy writer, I know how frustrating it can be when someone you've made decides they want to go off and do something else other than what they're supposed to be doing. No, I'm not saying characters in books are real... that would be a completely different post. Just listen to what I'm trying to say, here =P
I can imagine God, up there watching us, thinking "No, don't do that! Go over there! That'll work better! What are you doing?!" Now of course, I don't know what God thinks, for sure. And of course He already knows what we're going to do. But do you know how much patience that must take? To watch us mess up time and time again, and yet He continues to forgive His children and show us what the right thing to do is. He never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: