Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

"And in Your eyes I can see, and in Your arms I will be. I am not just a man vastly lost in this world. Lost in a sea of faces. Your body's the bread. Your blood is the wine. Because You traded Your life for mine. Just one in a million faces."

Now I'm listening to the actual song to make up for my horrible singing a couple minutes ago... =P

I'm thinking it's about time to go to another concert. I love 'em! ^^
Or, at least, I need to play guitar for some people... that's fun too. Hmm, maybe I'll drag my guitar upstairs later and play or something. I'm not in a bad mood, and I know my sister will bash my singing, so I'd better do it soon =P

No comments: