Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

For those of you who aren't writers... you're in luck! :D I won't be spamming this blog with writing posts and NaNoWriMo nonsense. Of course I'll still say something about it once in a while, but now all that will have it's own blog.


For those of you who are writers, or if you just like reading that stuff, why don't you follow the blog and leave a comment or two? ;)

3 comments:

MyVersionofArt said...

I followed your other blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, a NaNo blog!!!!! I am doing NaNo, too!!

MyVersionofArt said...

Hey, Ashley! You won second place in my QQ contest! I'm pretty sure you know about the button stuff...
Congrats!