Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

First off, my sister can be really sweet when she wants to--


You want to know what I did with my morning? ("morning" meaning after 10, since I woke up at 7 for the Rebelutionary day of prayer, then fell promptly fell back asleep around 8 because I'm a bum like that)
I drew with chalk with my baby brother and my sister.

Like the child I am, I decided to write the alphabet and numbers 0-9 across the edge of the patio.

Upon reaching the edge of the patio, I started up the wall.

Also, this. In my typical fashion.

Resulting in my hand looking like that of a demented zombie clown. Yes.

And no, I'm not a total bum... I did get some schoolwork done as well.

No comments: