Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Because this is possibly the lamest idea ever, I'm not going to bother with the whole week-long thing. Instead, you get one big loooong mega-lame post. Please don't leave me, I'm going to try to post something worth reading this week.
(As you will note, this is Sunday, not Monday.  I just wanted to get the thing out of the way but didn't want to NOT post after I said I would.)
BROWN

Google Image Result for http://lillyphotographywv.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/b


Photo Gallery: Farmhouse Style | House & Home

RED


All Star Core Hi Top Sneakers - Converse


IGN: New Super Mario Bros. Pictures (DS) 1435894





FAQ :: Example of a Fender guitar in Chrome Red ... (GAK)


Untitled



ORANGE




YELLOW

:3 chibi nintendo pikachu pokemon riku (me-in)

Yellow Plaid Flannel Shirt - Aeropostale


User talk:Triforce 14 - Zeldapedia, the Legend of Zelda wiki - Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Spirit Tracks, and more

Spongebob Nerd Flatbill in

GREEN

Study

Forest Path with Sun Beams | Flickr - Photo Sharing!


Oscar the Grouch Knit Green Laplander Hat in Brands Sesame Street Hats and Tees
BLUE

Crazy Colour Hair Dye Sky Blue | Gothic Clothing | Emo clothing | Alternative clothing | Punk clothing - Chaotic Clothing


PURPLE

Image of Unisex 90s Purple Tee

BLACK/GREY/WHITE

Accessories - Old School Hot Topic



Edie mid-rise skinny jeans Twenty8Twelve by s.miller - Twenty 8 Twelve

Hottopic - Search Results for rubber bracelet
Forever21 F21 black nail polish for sale at Cannla!
Ninjatown - Allies - Cookie Ninja
true love waits Ring - Size 7 : a-82667-7 - Buy.com
The Bible

My apologies for my being so lame.

Pictures taken from polyvore, pinterest, etc. So I have no idea who to credit =P

No comments: