Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is why I love resale stores.

And libraries.
And why I need a job. And a bigger bookshelf.
And why I'm glad my mommy is awesome and lets me go to said resale store. And can hopefully figure out where to put all these books.



Library-- Eragon, Inkheart, The Candlestone, Circles of Seven, Tears of a Dragon, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Resale store-- Eldest, Elements of Fiction Writing: Setting, Soul Harvest (Left Behind series), The Englisher, The Brethren, The Merchant of Death (Pendragon Series), The Lost City of Faar (Pendragon series), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl

And the good thing is, I can always re-sell the books I wasn't sure about if I find they aren't worth reading.

No comments: