Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This week I finished The Two Towers, A Young Woman After God's Own Heart, and Emma, and read Raising Dragons, and Crazy Love, bringing my total to 20 books so far this year.
I just borrowed the rest of the Dragons In Our Midst series (three books), got The Seraph Seal from BookSneeze, and have Inkheart and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to pick up from the library tomorrow. Hopefully I will finish at least three of those by next week.

This makes me happy, I must say :D

The Read-a-thon starts Monday! Who's ready?

And thank you, awesome 50 people who put up with me :) Which reminds me, I should have a giveaway one of these days...

No comments: