Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm in love with this song right now.

It's falling from the clouds
A strange and lovely sound
I hear it in the thunder and rain
It's ringing in the sky
Like cannons in the night
The music of the universe plays


Singing, You are holy, great and mighty
The moon and the stars, declare who you are
I'm so unworthy, but still you love me
Forever my heart will sing of how great you are


Beautiful and free
The song of galaxies
It's reaching far beyond the Milky Way
Let's join in with the sound
Come on let's sing it loud
As the music of the universe plays


All glory, honor, power is yours amen
All glory, honor, power is yours amen
All glory, honor, power is yours forever amen

No comments: