242. throwing acorns into the night sky and watching bats chase them
244. knowing others think the same things as yourself
245. playing electric guitar until my left arm hurts from my fingertips to the crook of my elbow
246. reading my Bible in the middle of the night
248. spilling my guts, whether writing or speaking
249. writing Scripture references on my arm in black Sharpie
250. 1 Timothy 4:12
252. my Dr. Seuss jacket
253. red high-top shoes
254. Pacman drawn in chalk in front of church where the Cubbies were playing
255. good ol' country. music or otherwise.
256. straightening my hair
257. laughing so hard my stomach hurts
258. my speech book for school. even though I hate it.
260. singing even when my voice doesn't cooperate