Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Post 99 and randomness

I noticed today my yahoo avatar and my friend's avatar say a lot about us :P
I am very observant when bored XD.

My next post is number 100. yay! :D When I first started this blog, I didn't think I'd be posting this much, but I guess I did :)
My next post, I'll list 100 things about me... but right now I'm waiting for my turn on the Wii. I'll do the next post later tonight.

Have you checked out Christianmanga.com? You should. And Passion Web Mag if you're a girl.

I've been thinking about doing some sort of weekly thing, but I'm not sure what yet...
What should I post about more? Any ideas?

No comments: