Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just to prove how strange I was when I was younger...

...I found two pages of a story yesterday that, judging by the paper, I probably wrote when I was about 11 or 12. Apparently it was about some bad guy named Morbid who turned elves (didn't even captalize it! How sacreligious! JUST KIDDING, there's nothing wrong with not capitalizing "Elves") into evil fairy warriors. *shakes head* And you see why I throw old written things out after a year or so? I'm surprised I still have this... probably because I forgot that I even wrote it. I kind of wonder how the rest of the story was supposed to go....

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! :P I cannot tell you how many stories I have found that are like this!!

Love & Hugs, Melian