Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Banquet

I help out at a Valentine's banquet this afternoon. I left at 3:45 and got back around 9:45 or 10. It was a lot of fun, but man am I ever tired now.
All of us that were helping wore long sleeve denim shirts and bowties. It was kinda funny :P It was weird at first, but I got used to it by the end of the night.
I was SO glad I wasn't one of the servers though :P That would have meant I had to talk to people lol I ended up just having to walk around every now and then with side dishes. Then while the adults were playing a game I helped watch the kids.
Then we did dishes... I said it'd be bad if I came home and had to more dishes :P
It was a pretty fun night.

The only bad part was that one of the stones in my purity ring fell out at some point. I noticed it was gone while I was helping with the kids. I don't know yet what I'm going to do about that. I'm not even really sure how it fell out, because I can't think of anything that I did that I haven't done before.
It's kinda creepy, in a way. But that could also have to do with the fact that I'm about to fall asleep right here :P

post signature

No comments: