Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scripture Challenge :)

I was just thinking in church today about how I haven't been doing anything productive lately. I could be memorizing Scripture, or witnessing to others, or even just reading my Bible and spending time with God. But what am I doing? I'm sitting in front of the computer or watching TV. How is this furthering God's kingdom? How is this telling others about Christ? How is this strengthening my relationship with Him? Simply put, it isn't.

I decided to go to the Rebelution forums to get some ideas. I feel like I should be doing something. Anything. Something that will impact lives, or at least mine.

Someone had posted a challenge to memorize the book of Romans. Perfect! I thought. Isn't God's timing amazing? :)

post signature

No comments: