Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Party!! X)

Jessie had a belated birthday party this evening, so that was epic. Although, I was apparently supposed to be home an hour ago... But, in my defense, I was thinking that Dad would txt me at 9 to ask where I was like he always does, so at 9:30 I txted him and asked if I was supposed to be home at any certain time. He said "now", so I came home (it's a 30 minute drive). And I never actually said we'd be done at 9... I just said that's what I was told, but it would depend on how long we stood around talking.
I could have just waited until he called me wanting to know where we were :P Just saying. Honestly, I considered it.

But anyhow, let's not talk about my half-failure... :P

I have decided I want to go to Costa Rico (sp?) one of these days... Dani was telling us hilarious stories about the monkeys :P And I swear, if I'm over drinking age, I WILL buy a drink just to give it to a monkey and see what happens :P (don't worry, I don't plan on drinking. Ever.)
Those things sound hilarious. Not to mention it was Dani telling us, and she always makes funny stories extremely hilarious.
We played Apples to Apples for a while (that was funny x), then Dani remembered they had an American Idol game for Wii, so she called her brother and we all played that for the rest of the evening. I totally rocked Lips Of An Angel (I thought I sound horrible, but I guess it wasn't too bad. Self-confidence boost right there, I tell you.). However, the second song I tried (It Ends Tonight, I think it was?)... not so much :P I barely knew the song, and the random high note near the middle threw me off lol Although I still didn't do too horrible.

3 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

LOL, yeah, ditto.
But you don't have many followers yet... yet. I'm sure you will before you know it. I just recently starting getting any at all. I think I got my first really follower (not a family member or friend) in November.

Anyways... looks like we've been blogging the same amount of time. Your profile says January 2009, thats when I started too. I actually started the first of January.

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

LOL yeah, I get in trouble for being late ALL the time. Usually its a misunderstanding... or I didn't here them tell me... or something really dumb like that. *shrugs* but... I dunno. Its not like I do it on purpose... and when my mom lets me go at 7 and says be back at nine, its kinda stupid in my opinion anyways... I mean really. I'm 15, 9pm? Whatever.
And whats really funny is, usually I'm at a church function, with church friends OR (get this) ACROSS THE STREET.

LOL



With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Brainn

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Costa Rica too! I learned about it a lot in Elementary school. I love it and it's beautiful! I love your blog! It's awesome :)
God bless and follow!