Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer 2010 -- June 8

VBS has been great so far. The kids in my crew are pretty awesome. Jason seems really excited too. I can't believe Ryan's a crew leader this year, either.

Hmm... that was supposed to be a lot longer. I can't think of what else there was to say though.

---

I went shopping yesterday with Wyntre and Hannah. It was great =DDD I got some cool stuff too. I love the Skillet CD I bought x)

---

Well... this post definitely was shorter than I had planned.

By the way, did I mention that the June issue of Passion Magazine has been published?

1 comment:

Rae B said...

Your VBS is early! I still have school!