Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer 2010 -- June 9

VBS was awesome!! =DD I don't guess I've ever said this before, but it was quite a blessing to see all the kids laughing and singing and dancing. And one of the girls in my group got saved tonight =D (And I think my friend's sister did to, or will when her dad gets home)

The only creepy part was that some kid who is at least 6th grade, maybe younger (I don't know anything about him, but he wasn't a leader so he couldn't have been over 12) apparently thinks he likes me o.0 I mean, it's alright if there's a kid that likes me as a leader, you know hugs me or whatever. But when there's a kid that in a completely different group that I know nothing about, who is way younger than me, that "likes" me... ew. Not to mention he asked me out >_>

Anyhow...
VBS was still pretty amazing tonight.

Oh, and we usually go to first service at church so it looks like I'll get out of the closing program thing on Sunday. YESH!!! lol (Sorry, but I don't want to get up and dance in front of everybody, even if there are a bunch of other people >_>)

No comments: