Copyright

Everything on this blog is property of its' respective owner. Please don't copy without permission.

I'm currently working on memorizing Romans. Join me at Memverse.com.

Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm the type of girl...

...who wonders what the point of these posts even are, days later.
...who has been told she acts like a dude yet cannot write a convincing male character in stories.
...who prefers the smell of old shoes over new ones.
...who finds songs like "Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care" (by Relient K) epic.
...who will say only a black person could do/wear something, and mean it as a complement because they are just awesome like that. (I'm not racist, I swear.)
...who refuses to pay $20 for a single shirt or pair of jeans, but won't think twice about spending it on music or a pair of Airwalks if I have the money. (although I have plenty of shoes at the moment)
...who is ready for cooler weather so I can wear hoodies, but will go out in a T-shirt in the middle of December or January if I can get away with it.
...who rides the guys' bus on youth trips because they're less boring =P
...who doesn't go barefoot in mud. Not because the mud is nasty, but because I don't want to track mud in the house and I'm too lazy to wash my feet off.

No comments: